To connect to the "JOIN OX Drive' App you need to use as username, the email address you use in your Join OX portal and as password, the password you use to connect to MyJoin.View comments
Cloud and apps products
Please search for these deleted emails in Deleted folder or try to recover them with Recover Deleted Items option. If you can't find them, they are lost and we are unable to retrieve them.View comments
The maximum allowed number of recipients for Exchange accounts is 20. This means that any email sent will allow a combined total of 20 recipients (To: CC: BCC).
Please note that we also have in place a throttling policy that is as follows:
- Max Throttling per Minute = 25
- Max Throttling per Hour = 500
- Max Throttling per Day = 1000
Sync issues are almost always due to locally installed plugins, errors on local disk, etc.
Please check some documentation available online on this type of sync issues. For example:View comments
Yes, it is possible to wipe your mobile phone through OWA. This option is very useful in cases when you lose your phone or it is stolen. Please note that your Exchange account has to be configured on the device you want to wipe. In order to wipe your mobile device through OWA, you need to login to Outlook Web Access. Go to Options, then Phones. Select the relevant device, and click on Wipe Device. This will initiate a secure wipe as soon as the device has an internet connection and checks in with Exchange.View comments
There is a maximum of 10 devices you can connect to your Hosted Exchange account. These are so called partnerships. After you reach the maximum, you can’t create additional partnerships until you delete existing ones from your account. In order to delete some of the partnerships, you need to go to Outlook Web Access. Go to Options and Phones. You will see the list of devices connected to your Exchange account. You can remove the ones not in use by selecting the device and clicking on "Remove Device from List".View comments
Some Exchange folders that were migrated from a previous version of Exchange aren't compatible on Android devices. Try changing the name of the problem folder to <name>-old, creating a new folder with the desired name, moving all your emails to it, and then deleting the problem folder.View comments
The URL for Exchange 2013 account direct login is:
To set up a new email account:
- Tap on the Email icon and enter the following information
- Email address; Password and tap on the Next button.
- Select Exchange account.
- Specify the Exchange server settings.
- Domain\Username: Type NetBIOS name of Windows domain and your Windows user name CMSLG\username and the password.
- Server: Enter name of the ActiveSync server mail.joincloud.eu.
- Select the Use secure connection (SSL) checkbox.
- Leave the Accept all SSL certificates checkbox clear and tap on the Next button.
- Specify the following account options (you can use the default values or specify the custom ones)
- Email checking frequency (Automatic (Push)/Never/Every 5 minutes/Every 10 minutes/Every 15 minutes/Every 30 minutes).
- Amount to synchronize (One day/Three days/One week/Two weeks/One month).
- Sent email from this account by default (Yes/No).
- Notify me when email arrives (Yes/No).
- Sync contacts from this account (Yes/No)
- Tap on the Next button and specify an account name (optional) and your name.
- Tap on the Done button to complete the configuration procedure.
To set up a new email account:
- Tap Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange from the device's home screen.
- On the Exchange screen enter your e-mail address
- Domain: If this field exists leave this field blank.
- Username: Type your user e-mail address.
- Password: Type your password.
- Description: Enter account description
- Tap Next on the upper right corner of the screen. Your device will now try to locate your Exchange server using Microsoft's Autodiscovery service. If the server cannot be located, server name needs to be entered manually (mail.joincloud.eu).
- Enter server name and tap Next.
- Server: Enter name of the ActiveSync server mail.joincloud.eu.
- Choose which type(s) of data you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Note that by default, only 3 days' worth of email is synchronized. To synchronize more, go into Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap on Mail days to sync.
- Tap Save. If you're prompted to create a new passcode, tap Continue and enter a numeric passcode. You'll need to enter the passcode twice.
To set up a new email account:
- Select Settings and then email + accounts.
- Select the option to add an account.
- Select the option to add an Outlook account.
- Enter in your full email address and the password and tap Sign-in.
- Windows Phone will then attempt to determine the correct settings to use automatically. If it is not able to do so, you will be prompted to fill in the rest of the information manually.
Please follow the steps:
- Open Tools > Accounts
- On the displayed page click on the + sign in the bottom left corner and then click on Exchange
- Enter your e-mail address in the E-mail address field.
- In the Method drop-down select User Name and Password.
- Enter your e-mail address in the Username field and the password in the Password field.
- Make sure that the Configure automatically checkbox is checked.
- Click Add Account.
- If the Outlook was redirected to the server... request will be displayed, check the Always use my response for this server checkbox and click the Allow button.
Enter your name in the Account description fieldView comments
Outlook 2007/2010/2013 client supports Autodiscovery feature that requires entering just your mailbox e-mail address and password and get connection to your mailbox automatically configured. Follow the steps to configure your profile:
- Go to Control Panel > Mail. Mail Setup dialog appears.
- Click Show Profiles button. Mail dialog appears.
- Make sure Prompt for a profile to be used option is selected and click Add button.
- Enter Profile Name in the dialog and press OK.
- In the Add New E-mail Account wizard fill Your Name and E-mail Address fields.
- In the Exchange login prompt enter your mailbox login (e-mail) and password.
- Outlook will try to discover your mailbox settings over secure internet connection. You could be prompted to allow Outlook to perform redirection from one site (unsecure) to another (secure). Allow this redirection.
With your current CakeMail plan you can have up to 1000 contacts and send up to 10000 emails per month. This means that if you have 1000 contacts and send email to all of them at one time, you are using 1000 emails of the total of 10000. But if you send it to 600 contacts, you use only 600 mails out of the total. It is possible to check how many are left in the CakeMail account.
If you need a bigger plan with more contacts and larger email limit, you can upgrade your CakeMail plan from your myJOIN portal.View comments
CakeMail is user-friendly online email marketing tool solution. It allows you to build and send professional-looking email campaigns in just a few minutes and track their results.
This is a known issue when the encrypted files/folders are skipped with “Access Denied” error in the product. Our software does not support backup of encrypted files as it needs to read these files on a binary level and this is not possible when files are encrypted.
As workaround you can disable the encryption for the folders/files.View comments
BackupAgent client can automatically initiate backup sessions. You simply need to setup the scheduled backup task in the BackupAgent client settings. (Please see the user manual for BackupAgent client). After this, backup will automatically start as per defined configuration.View comments
No. BackupAgent desktop edition which we currently provide does not allow mailbox backups.View comments
The result of a simple add up of the "size on disk" for your most important folders will provide you with an idea of the required storage and allow you to choose the appropriate BackupAgent plan.View comments
Yes. Upon installing the BackupAgent client you will be required to enter an encryption key. This key is ONLY known by you. Without this, your data is not available to you or anyone else.
Please check the BackupAgent client user manual for step-by-step instructions on client configuration:
When you access BackupAgent management console from your Join MS webdesktop, you will see the client download link next to “Download the Software”.View comments
- Sender Whitelist/Blacklist - This refers to lists of email addresses/domains of people sending mail to the user. Sender Whitelist (normally available at domain level)
All filtering checks are disabled for whitelisted senders. You can whitelist a specific sending email address, or a full sending domain. We recommend only using the sender whitelist if the system would otherwise wrongly block email from a certain sender. Spammers often use fake senders matching the recipient domain, or domains the recipient may have received emails from before, to try and bypass the filtering in that way. In addition, if the system is generally wrongly blocking a sender, you can always contact our customer support so we can research what problem is causing the rejection and resolve that issue.
- Sender Blacklist (normally available at domain level)
Emails from senders listed on the blacklist will be automatically rejected. The messages are NOT quarantined. The messages are rejected with a 5xx SMTP error code, so legitimate sending SMTP servers will generate a bounce message to the sender.
- Recipient Whitelist/Blacklist - This refers to lists of email addresses / domains of people to whom mail is sent. Recipient Whitelist (normally available at domain level and email level)
Filter checks are disabled for listed addresses; Email directed to whitelisted recipients will bypass all filters. Recommendation is to use only for exceptional cases such as abuse@ or postmaster@.
- Recipient Blacklist (normally available at domain level)
Emails to recipients listed on the recipient blacklist will be automatically rejected. The messages are NOT quarantined. The messages are rejected with a 5xx SMTP error code, so legitimate sending SMTP servers will generate a bounce message to the sender.View comments
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Right-click My Computer and then click Map Network Drive.
- Enter the URL of the SharePoint in the Folder box.
- Click Finish. The drive appears in the list under Computer. The folders containing the files that SharePoint uses are listed when you expand the node for the drive.
You can send the current version as an E-Mail attachment. You can send the current versions of multiple files at one time as E-Mail attachments.
- Click on a file in the detail view. In the pop-up, click the More icon. Click on Send by mail in the menu.
- You can also select one or several files. Click the More icon in the toolbar. Click on Send by mail in the menu.
Note: Depending on the server configuration, you might not be able to send files by E-Mail, if they exceed a certain file size. In this case, use the function for sending them as link.
- Complete all data for sending the E-Mail on the Compose new E-Mail page.
- Open a folder containing files, in the folder tree.
- Click on a file in the detail view. In the popup, click on Open. If having selected a document, click on View in the popup. You can also click on the document's preview.
- Depending on the file's content, the result varies:
- Plain text files and images in common file formats are directly displayed in the browser.
- Documents are displayed in the Document Viewer.
- For other files a system window opens that allows to download the file.
- Open an address book in the folder tree.
- Click on New in the toolbar. Click on Add contact. Enter the data.
- To add an attachment to the contact, click on Upload file below Attachments. Select one or multiple files. In order to remove an attachment, click the Delete icon.
Tip: You can also add an attachment by dragging a document from a file browser or from the desktop to the contact window and dropping it there.
Click on Save.
You can permanently delete E-Mail messages from the trash. Permanently deleted E-Mail messages are irrevocably lost. If you enable the E-Mail settings option “Permanently remove deleted emails” you will not be able to recover deleted E-Mail messages. It is recommended that you not use this setting.View comments
- Open an E-Mail folder in the folder tree.
- In order to quickly find a particular E-Mail, use one of the following methods:
- To find E-Mails by entering a search term, use the search function.
- To sort the E-Mail list, click on Sort by above the list. Select a sort criterion from the menu.
- To combine all E-Mails of a conversation in a single list entry, enable the Conversations checkbox in Sort by.
- Click an E-Mail in the list. The content of the E-Mail will be displayed in the detail view. If the E-Mail is part of a conversation, all E-Mails in the conversation are displayed one below the other.
Note: Depending on the server configuration, very large E-Mails are not displayed completely. In this case, you will receive an E-Mail with a link. In order to completely display the E-Mail, click on the link.
If you selected List from the View drop-down in the toolbar, the list is replaced by the detail view of the selected E-Mail. In this case the following functions are available above the detail view.
- To open the list again, click on the button or the Back icon.
- To display the next E-Mail, click the View next icon.
- To display the previous E-Mail, click the View previous icon.
- When having selected vertical or compact from the View drop-down in the toolbar, you can open an E-Mail in a separate window by double-clicking on the E-Mail in the list.
- If a conversation is displayed, you can open or close a single E-Mail in the detail view by clicking on a free area between the sender and the date of receipt.
- To open or close all E-Mails in the conversation, click the Open/close all messages icon on the top right corner of the detail view.
- If the E-Mail includes a quote from a previous E-Mail, you can display the quote by clicking the Show quoted text icon.